Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Welcome Ms. Parrish



Hi, My name is Kari Parrish and I'm very excited to be a part of the 1st grade team and Creighton's Corner family.  I completed my Bachelors and Masters degrees in Early Childhood Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Maryland.  My Masters had an additional emphasis in Arts Integration and the Project Approach.  I taught in Montgomery County at a Language Arts Magnet school before moving to Northern Virginia where I have enjoyed teaching PreK as well as been a site director for an early literacy program. I currently live in Lovettsville with my husband, two daughters, and our menagerie of dogs, cats, and chickens. When I'm not cheering my girls on the soccer field or stage, I'm found reading or tending my garden.  I also love making new discoveries while traveling or exploring the great outdoors.  My philosophy is nothing without joy! And I am looking forward to a joyful year full of discoveries with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment