Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Welcome Ms. Linett



My name is Jennifer Linett, and I am excited to begin my first year of teaching at Creighton’s Corner as an ELL resource teacher! I am 23 years old and a Northern Virginia native.  I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of William & Mary, having graduated with a major in Psychology and a minor in History.  My studies were concentrated in developmental and social psychology and U.S. and Latin American history.  I earned my Master of Arts degree from the College of William & Mary School of Education, where I graduated this past May with a concentration in Elementary Education and an ESL Dual Endorsement.  Working with a diverse group of students from a variety of cultural, linguistic, and religious backgrounds inspired me to pursue a career in teaching ELLs.  I look forward to working with the students, families, and teachers at Creighton’s Corner next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment