Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome Holley Morrill to our 1st Grade Team

Please Welcome Holley Morrill.



I was born and raised in Rochester, NY.  I went to college at SUNY Oswego for my undergrad and graduate program in Elementary Education. I graduated with my masters in 2007 and moved straight to Virginia to begin my first year teaching in 3rdgrade. 1st grade has always been my passion so the very next year I was moved to 1st and have taught 1st grade for the past 6 years in Fairfax County. I have been working with children for as long as I can remember. I am very outgoing and have a strong passion for teaching. I love helping people and have always dreamed of being a teacher since I was a little girl.
 
I got married in 2011 to my highschool sweetheart who happens to be a huge sports fan, so in the majority of my spare time you can find me cheering on the Buffalo Bills & Sabres, NY Mets, and Syracuse basketball. I also love going to the beach, game nights, cooking, scrapbooking and spending time with my friends and family. My husband and I are currently in the process of moving to Loudoun County and  cannot wait to begin a new chapter in our life!

Holley Lyn Morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment