Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Welcome Tricia Valenti, our new Music teacher


I was born and raised in Lancaster, PA but have lived in Northern Virginia with my husband and 2 children for the past 7 years.  I graduated from West Chester University of PA with a Bachelor's degree in Music Education and Boston University with a Master's Degree in Educational Media and Technology.  Over the past 14 years, I have had the opportunity to be the middle school music teacher in Pennsville NJ, the elementary music teacher and middle school band director in Everett MA, and run the music and technology program at a local preschool in Leesburg.  In my free time I love to work in my garden and then experiment with new recipes in the kitchen.


I am very exited to be joining the staff here at Creightons Corner Elementary School​ and am looking forward to a great school year together.

Tricia will join Mike Stine in our Music Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment