Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome Ms.Meredith Kroeze, our New Special Ed. Teacher

My husband and I moved to Virginia just over a year ago from Southern California. I received my undergraduate degree at California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) in Communication Disorders and enjoyed my time as a Speech Pathology Assistant following graduation. Over the course of a month, I had a number of people ask me why I had not considered pursuing an career in education and no matter how hard I tried, I could not come up with a good answer. I started working as an instructional aide for middle school special education and fell in love with teaching even more. I am finishing up my Master's Degree in Teaching Special Education from Liberty University. I am thrilled to join the team at Creighton's Corner Elementary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment