Sara Christie- VA Lottery Super Teacher!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome Emilie Duke, our New First Grade Teacher

Hi Creighton's Corner Colts! My name is Emelie Duke, and I cannot wait to join the first grade team next school year! This May I became a double Hoo graduating from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor's degree in History and a Master's in Teaching for Elementary and Special Education. I grew up outside of Richmond with two sisters, two wonderful parents, and a sweet dog named Nelle. I love running, reading, and spending time outside. While in Charlottesville, I taught in a variety of classrooms from Kindergarten to High School and from Special Education to Gifted Enrichment Programs. This September I am ready to bring my experience, excitement, and energy to Creighton's Corner Elementary! Enjoy your summer vacation, and I can't wait to become a Colt this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment